Moneta is looking for an “Accounting Receivable Specialist” for our business partner in retail sector.
• Keeping and developing all accounts receivable related counterparty relationships, according to the guidelines set by the group policy.
• Safekeeping of all enforceable cheques, notes, credit cards documentation and agreements.
• Collaboration with controlling departments providing information and documentation for accounting postings.
• Ex ante / ex post assessment of the effects on consolidated financial statements of accounts receivable related transactions.
• Make daily collection calls.
• Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments.
• Send statement to outstanding customers.
• Reconcile A/R to the G/L.
• Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
• Perform day to day accounts receivable transactions including verifying, classifying and posting accounts receivable data.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and contact customers whenever needed for timely collection.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
• Preparation of risk analysis and interpretation of past, present and forecasted accounts receivable performance of the company, to support business decisions at various level.
• Preparation of variance analysis between expected and actual results on the relevant variables by comparing performance with operating plans and standards and providing specific recommendations.
• Ex-ante / ex-post evaluation of accounts receivable and credit portfolio.
• Specific analysis to support business decisions.
• Conduct account research and analysis.
• Proposal of the general framework, strategy, policies of the company management information system also considering comparable companies for a suitable, top of the range, accounts receivable, planning & control activities.
• Contribute to actual implementation of all group accounts receivable planning processes, especially long term planning, budget, rolling forecasts.
• Constant monitoring of areas of potential receivable risks, customer account balances and proposing remedies.
• Keeping and developing all accounts receivable related counterparty relationships, according to the guidelines set by the accounts receivable and risk policy.
• Safekeeping of all enforceable documentation and agreements.
• Prepare and maintain various reports.
• Maintain an accurate aging and DSO reports.
- University degree in economics, finance, business administration or related fields,
- Previous experience in public accounting,
- At least 2+ years progressive responsibility in accounting,
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities,
- Proficient in the use of Excel,
- Fluent in English Language, both written and oral,
- Ability to interact with individuals in a cross-cultural environment.