Moneta is looking for an “Project Manager” for our business partner in insurance sector.
· Leads the Project development team and ensures the quality of product delivery.
· Works on multiple projects in a dynamic environment, while ensuring the quality of product delivery and following strict deadlines.
· Manages and develops product backlog and user stories in collaboration with the development team.
· Engages users, customers and stakeholders to validate product features and conducts sprint reviews to ensure the user story intent has been met.
· Analyzes business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how their applications can best functionally fulfill those needs
· Monitors the progress of product development, as well as plan for product release.
· Facilitates the production of key documents including business requirements, master story list, detailed user stories, sprint planning and design documents and management reports .
· Collaborates effectively with appropriate stakeholders on complex issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
· Collaborates with other Product Owners and/or Project managers to uphold business priority and strategy.
· Serves as a mentor and shares knowledge with junior and/or peer team members.
· Monitors team efficiency and product metrics.
· Maintains knowledge on current developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends, technologies and developments in current and future solutions.
· 10+ years of total professional work experience in IT business and system analysis
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Industrial or Software engineering or related disciplines
· Strong experience with Agile development methodologies
· Certification as a professional scrum product owner (PSPO)
· Strong leadership, analytical, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills