We’re looking for Learning Technologies Specialist.Our client is one of the leading global company in aviation industry.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Department of Computer and Instructional Technologies Education, Department of Visual Communication Design or other related departments.
· Preferably 4+ years’ work experience as Content Developer, Instructional Designer.
· Experience using e-learning development tools required (i.e. Articulate Storyline).
· Creative expertise in visual design is an advantage (InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.).
· Ability to collaborate with Internal Trainers to design and develop all training content, including courses, trainers’ notes, course overviews (syllabus), lesson plans and exam questions.
· Ability to convert complex, technical information into easy-to-understand formats.
· Knowledge in ROI (Return of Investment) methodology in training management.
· Proficiency in English.
You will do:
· Develop all training content, including courses, trainers’ notes, course overviews (syllabus), lesson plans and exam questions.
· Analyse complex technical content and develop e-learning content utilizing authoring tools.
· Revise and enhance existing training content based on feedback or regulations.
· Collaborate with internal trainers, operational and support departments and external parties for content creation.
· Maintain high quality of standards in order to ensure compliance with local and international industry regulations.
· Manage Learning Management System (LMS)
· Measure ROI of training programs in order to increase the effectiveness.
· Prepare and utilize reports to monitor KPIs related to training activities.